Meet Nibbles and Pip

19 May 2021

Wassuuup Wednesday!!!!!

 Surprise! Yes I know, a Wednesday post from Wirgie!

I had to share this information so you can mark it in your calendars for 11th August 2021!  There is going to be a limited time only Paper Pumpkin kit available from that date and only whilst stocks last. $37.00RR and includes not one but two ink spot inkpads!


Have you been watching my Facebook, Instagram (#wirgie101)  & Pinterest pages in the last week or so and caught a glimpse of the gorgeous Artistically Inked stamp set I've been creating with?  No?  Well feast your eyes on some of these beautiful cards I've made all with ink, stamps & card!  Oh and a little bit of glue & gold gilding leaf too ;-)  


 
 

Well this new limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit will only add to the creativity you can have!  So please, mark your calendars for 11th August 2021, and buy this beautiful kit! 

til next time, remember,

happy stamping, colouring & creating!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!