Meet Nibbles and Pip

15 March 2022

Tutu Tuesday & a Tutorial 15 March 2022!

 Welcome back and happy Tutu Tuesday!

How's this gorgeous little number! It's no secret that I love Tutus and there's nothing more fun finding great little numbers that make a many of you smile!

Having selected this little cutie and those gorgeous colours this week, I've created a tutorial using alcohol Blends and 100% Isopropyl & a heat gun onto vellum. Once I had filled the sheet and it was all dry, I added some very fine lines of glue and adhered gold gilding flakes. Glued onto a sheet of basic white card stock so you can really see the results and tada, what a gorgeous background!

PLEASE NOTE: ordinary Isocol does NOT work this technique, you need 100% isopropyl. I bought mine from Bunnings. It is the Diggers brand, 500ml bottle. It comes with a spray top however, as it's a large bottle, I transferred some into a smaller bottle using a pippet.  The air puffer I have I have had for many years. I do believe it's still on the market but you can also get something similar from your local chemist which I think is used for cleaning out ears.  Basically you need something you can easily pump quickly with your hand to blow the isopropyl around your page to help spread the Blends' ink!



 

https://youtu.be/sa0vy7y_RoE 

Here are the finished pieces after the video was completed. One more Thanks card and 2 pieces left to create more cards. I added a bit of Magenta Madness to this 2nd background, gorgeous!
 

 
 
So, til next time, remember
happy stamping, colouring & creating!!
 


Product List

Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!