Meet Nibbles and Pip

27 November 2020

Fabulous Fridays @ 5'o'clock'ish, 27Nov2020!

 Welcome back to another FF@5'ish blog post!

I've a little bit of a tutorial today for you.  I watched a clip by Kelly Creates this morning and thought I'd try it.  I really didn't like using the corner of an ink pad so I experimented using my Stampin' Write Markers.  I was much happier with the outcome.  Here, take a look!


And here are two cards created using the finished water coloured hand drawn trees!

 



I hope you like this little tutorial and the experimenting I have done with my Stampin' Write Markers.  Now I do think I should give those rather dry ones a bit of a re-ink!

Til next time, remember

happy stamping, colouring & creating!

You can purchase the whole set of markers here but you can also purchase them in their colour families too and their Incolour groups as well... check them out in my online store linked below! (The sentiment stamp is from the currrently available Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit, don't miss out, it's a gorgeous kit)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!