Meet Nibbles and Pip

03 November 2020

Tutu Tuesday, 3rd November 2020!

Welcome back, it's nice to see you here!  Do leave me some comments below so I know you enjoyed my tutorial.

Yes, I've made a new video tutorial!  About time some of you may be say LOL.

Gather all your items together and get cracking.   I have my friend Jane Clark, to thank for this inspiration.  Both Jan & I are certified Copic Marker designers.   I thought I'd give this a go using Stampin' Up!'s Blend markers seeing as they are alcohol based too!

Take a look at how I did then why don't you have a go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx9rY2h3prk&feature=youtu.be


Here are two finished cards, nice hey!

 


 Thanks for dropping by!

Til next time, remember

happy stamping, colouring & creating!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!