Meet Nibbles and Pip

05 March 2021

Fabulous Friday @ 5'o'clock, 5March2021!

 Oh my goodness, Friday again!

This week I am sharing several creations using backgrounds I have hand stamped and coloured. I've used the Forever Fern stamp set and the new blending brushes to blend in colours which co-ordinate with the base coloured card stocks. I've made a quick video of how I blend with these fabulous new brushes (new in the current mini catalogue, page 70)



These are the three different colour combinations I've done on A4 white card stock.  I trimmed each sheet down to 4 card fronts which have been layered onto basic black card stock then onto to their co-ordinating folded colour card bases.  Before I've mounted the background onto the black I have used my blending brushes around the outer edges of the patterned pieces.  

I've made a short video which you can see below to show you how easy it is to use the new Stampin Blending Brushes. I feel they are a must have in your Stampin Tools!

 

 

( https://youtu.be/ZMI54h_xCsQ )

 

And here are photos of the cards I've created once cut & edges blended...


 
Thank you for popping by, do leave me some 'love' in the comments so I know you've been.
 
Til next time, remember
happy stamping, colouring & creating! 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the video demo Wirg. The cards look really great!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!