Meet Nibbles and Pip

19 March 2021

FF@5'o'clock, 19March2021

 Hey ho readers

There's been a slow break in transmissions lately as I've not been very well.  Family things have to take priority as well as my health.  I've had no concentration to even create much either.  

I'll leave you with some cute photos and maybe you'd like to see a video taken this week of the mess our front and back gardens have been reduced to.  It never rains it pours here at the Hovel. Sigh, it's literally not stopped raining since they started to remove the trees/bushes for the trench to be dug.

1st a video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4c14j2nghccj82/20210317_104526.mp4?dl=0 

This link above will allow you to see, I've made it viewable so you don't need to have a Dropbox account.

Next, little Miss Pip, a rare moment when she didn't know I was photographing her
 Next, my view from the couch lately...
 
Next, my neglected craft/creative desk

So that's all for now, remember,

happy stamping, colouring & creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!