Meet Nibbles and Pip

07 January 2018

Blimey it's hot!

What do you do when you can't go outside and it's, for most people, a perfect beach day?  You do some colouring in,  you play with digital stuff in the comfort of the lounge and with a keyboard hooked up to your laptop because you've also got 'short arm syndrome' ROFL. Here's a look at my current class progress photo with Kit and Clowder using Prismacolor pencils...

No automatic alt text available.

And because I can, I am playing with Canva online. Created a new header for my personal Facebook page using background scrapbooking paper I hand created from white 12x12" card stock and lots of pretty bright paint spritzers and such.  I created that page a few years ago. Glad I scanned it coz it's in one of my totally insane 'safe places' and I'm not about to search my craft corner for it right now

Where art, family, friends, furbabies, & fun collide6Jan2018

Hmmmm I think I need to changed my "Stamp Out your Art With Virginia" Facebook business page now don't it LOL

'til next time,


happy stamping colouring and creating!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!