Meet Nibbles and Pip

17 January 2018

What a fun discovery!

Don't you love it when you discover something by experimenting and find wow, that's bloody brilliant!  I received a wonderful digital kit for Christmas called Winnie & Rocco Starfish Sandcastle VIP XXL bundle (Thank you my dear friend in the UK for this kit, it's brilliant Dawn)

No automatic alt text available.

Whilst playing with this kit I discovered that my Epson Workforce A3 printer prints the most wonderful full colour images onto a matte photo paper I had left over from my Canon printer owing days.  I'd bought a big packet of A4 matt photo paper but never liked how the photos looked.  Jump forward oh about 7yrs to today and wow.  A little 'serendipity' if ever I saw.  I've printed some backgrounds for some cards I'm currently making and didn't want to use up my XpressIt blending card for printed backgrounds.

Bec Lee Director

 

 

 

(This photo is not my Epson but silmilar, and I'm not affiliated with this company at all, I just am so thankful to have found their CISS)


I'm also a fan of the RIHAC Premium Inklink System. It's a continuous ink supply system (CISS) for my printer so I no longer have to buy what had become very expensive replacement cartridges for my Epson WF7520 printer.  I've been using it over a year and still have not run out of ink!  Got to love that. I've had this printer since my son graduated from university. We bought it for him as he needed a way to print out his work without having to spend a fortune at printers (that was some expensive period in our lives his Uni days). It was costing about $110 every time we needed more cartridges. For $120 I bought the RIHAC kit and have never looked back. I've only recently bought a set of bottles of refill inks. But am yet to top up the outside ink wells.

Check this out, it's what I'm using for the background on a card for my father's birthday.

31 copy

I've already finished another card in different colours but can't share it as yet as the person's birthday is more than a week away and I want it to be a surprize.  I've also used on this card bling from my stash (sorry don't have brand name), Basic Black stampin up card stock and Broken China Oxide Ink.

But this is what I've created for my dear Daddy, isn't it the cutest!

DadsBday2018a

And of course, Nibbles had to help ;-)

DadsBday2018b

'til next time


Happy stamping, colouring and creating!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant discovery Virginia. Your card looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you’ve discovered something that excites you! Looks amazing by the way!!! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS pretty cool Virginia, you have no followers listing so will still add you to my side bar, come over and follow me..💖 [aNNie' blog]

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!