Meet Nibbles and Pip

04 January 2018

Surprises come in surprising ways!

Good day all

What a lovely surprise I woke up to this morning.  It's no secret that I've been taking part in some colouring classes over at Kit & Clowder the last couple of months.  What's so wonderful is that there are many designers who have donate a digital image from their stores for each series of classes too.  This morning I woke up to find that one of my hand coloured/created Christmas cards won top three last month. I forgot I'd even entered. Yes brain fog over the last 3 weeks has been a bit of a nightmare but I woke up to a dream that's real. I placed in the top three

top3on4Jan2017

And guess which card it was for?  This one!  I think I gave this to my lovely friend Michelle and there were another versions of it that went to several other friends as well.

Dec2017Winner

Edited:  Sandie D got this one, maybe Michelle got one  too in a different colour scheme LOL

Many thanks to everyone over at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps for giving me such a beautiful surprise and boost of confidence this morning!

'til next time,


happy stamping colouring and creating!


 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I’m chuffed that I received one very similar to your winner! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!