Meet Nibbles and Pip

31 December 2017

It's new year's eve, where did 2017 go?

Yes another year over and a new one about to begin, I think there's a song in that but it's original lyrics are ones that, in reality, can be a bit hypocritical.  Now that that random thought is out of the way, here's a creative and therapeutic idea I want to share. It's some thing I did a year ago but it dropped by the wayside in my little world. Yes 2017 did get so hectic, things got lost in the Hovel (Hampsons Hovel's nickname for our home) This gorgeous jar is now right next to my bed, right where I plug my phone  and galaxy note in to charge, right where I see it before I read to relax before light's out at night.

[gallery ids="234,235,236,237,238" type="rectangular"]

The idea behind doing this memories jar was so I could be thankful for at least one good thing every day. And trust me I am truly, thankful every day. So now I've found the jar again, got it out from where it was buried, it's staying on my beside table to force me to stick to it this year.  This is the clip that prompted me today.

https://www.facebook.com/littlethingscom/videos/686777178198324/

Thanks for dropping by, the Herbster, Nibbles, Pip and I wish you a safer new year where ever you are.  We are going to the drive in movies to escape the house tonight.  Blacktown Skyline Drive-in here we come, tickets are bought and printed.  Picnic tea will be sorted and we will relax in the comfort of my 'ladybug' the Lancer or even on our Swans' camping chairs in front of the car!

So till next time, happy new year and remember


Happy stamping colouring and creating!


[gallery ids="242,239" type="rectangular"]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!