Meet Nibbles and Pip

15 December 2017

I love to colour in!

Good morning,

I thought I'd share with you one of my many loves, colouring in.  I've been doing some monthly online classes with a fabulous lady named Alyce Keegan who owns Kit & Clowder

Coloring Class for Copics, Spectrum Noir, Promarkers, Prismacolors, Polychromos, and more!

Alyce's monthly classes are both for coloured pencils and markers.  It's no secret that I love my Copic markers and I've been a certified copic designer since 2010.  Why not go take a look at Alyce's classes. They come with full instruction books, video tutorials, one on one help and loads of support on the facebook group too!   You'll find the Facebook group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/kitandclowder/

Below are some of my finished pieces. I shared one yesterday too.  I found coloured pencils rather challenging as I have lupus & fybro myalgia and get quite severe joint  and nerve pain.   Colouring is is one of the most relaxing things to do and takes you mind away from many things and into a creative world that has endless possibilities.

[gallery ids="209,210,211,212,213,214,215" type="rectangular"]

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!