Meet Nibbles and Pip

08 December 2017

FF@F'ish, I'm back!

FF@F'ishbuttonised copy

Welcome!


This week I'm giving you a bit of a sneak peek preview of some exciting new products that will be available come 3rd January 2018.  To say I'm excited about one particular range would be an understatement.  Many know that I love to make my own backgrounds and get all inky/paint stained as I go.  This new product has seen me do just that over the last couple of days.  Along with new stamp sets that you can earn for free with the up coming Sale-A-Bration period which also starts 3rd January 2018 ( through to 31st March 2018), there's going to be so much gorgeousness to choose from, I recon there'll be some spinning heads.

stainedhands1

To whet your appetite, take a look at what I created.  I've used a new product called Brushos to make my background.  First I stamped the new stamp set (that you could earn for free during Sale-A-Bration), stamped it in versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  Next I spritzed the whole card piece with loads of water.  I used extra thick A4 Whisper White card stock for this.

closeupFinished

brushosPart1

NOTE:  when it comes to tapping on the Brushos, many advise to punch some fine holes in the lids of each canister but I don't like that idea. I carefully took off the seal, then the lid and used the tip of a tooth pick to pick up small amounts to sprinkle onto my wet areas.  This way if you are traveling with your set of Brushos, there's no risk that they will get jumbled and sprinkle all around the storage box.  That's my thoughts on it.  If you don't mind permanent holes in the lids, go right a head and use a fine needle or drawing/push pin. I do feel the Stampin Up paper piercer might make a slight too larger hole.

So here I have my finished project. 


finishedcard1

I've used 2 new stamp sets that you can earn for free come January 3rd 2018, some white embossing powder and see those sequins?  Yes, they are new products too.  Sequins that are adhesive backed. You are going to love those, no fiddling with little blobs of glue and they are in 5 lovely bright colours as well!

Till next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!