Meet Nibbles and Pip

07 December 2017

Don't have every inkpad? Make your own!

If you are like me and only have limited space, you will know that owning every ink pad colour under the sun is not always practical.    Stampin Up's  uninked stampin spots to the rescue!  All you need to do is purchase the reinkers and make your own 1" square stampin spots.  On page 201 of the annual catalogue you will see that Stampin' Up! have packs of 5 uninked inkspot pads for $15.75.  Reinkers are on pages 184 through to 186 and are only $6.50 per bottle.  Today, I made up three inkpads I've never bought. I'm very happy to have the smaller size because I've run out of space for the bigger inkpads at the moment.  What do you think?  It doesn't take much of the reinker either.  So next time you put off purchasing an inkpad because of lack of space, invest in the reinkers and some inkspots and make up your own.  If you are so inclined, you could also mix up custom colours by combining two different reinkers.  I've not done this as yet, but when I do I'll be sure to share my creations with you.

makeyourownInkPadsReinkers

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!