Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 December 2017

Today's announcement on my SU blog.

So  you may have already seen it, if not, the cat is out of the bag so to speak.

As of 5pm tomorrow afternoon, Friday 15th of December I will no longer be a Stampin Up demonstrator. Like I mentioned in the post, it is not a permanent thing, I will be back as a demonstrator some time in 2018!

I will be continuing my Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'clock blog posts and I've a rather cute one for you tomorrow. You just have to book mark this new blog addy and come back often.  Please leave me some comments too so I know I'm not talking to myself.  I'll leave you with an adorable photo of my little Miss Pip. She was keeping me company as I finished of my pencil colouring project with Kit & Clowder today.  There's a photo of my finished pieced below Pip's photo too!

pip14Dec2017a

20171214_152259

Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!

2 comments:

  1. Be happy my friend. If only I had the time to sit and colour I might be half as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Wirg. You are so talenetd. Keep up the posts

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!