Meet Nibbles and Pip

18 March 2018

Party Pandas are so cute!

Hi happy Sunday to you all. 


Have you been wondering about some of the very lovely stamp sets that are in the     Sale-A-Bration flyer/catalogues?  Do you know the only way to acquire items from them is to place orders to the value of $90Au and up?  Yes, wanting to restock some card and patterned papers, you could potentially end up with $90 in your order and that immediately qualifies you to select something for free to arrive with your order.

01.03.17_BANNER_SAB_UKSP

I love this little panda bear stamp set Party Pandas.  I've had it sitting on my desk for a while but only got to play with them yesterday and isn't it the cutest.  You'll see I used the tiniest stamp to make my background around that black stamped panda, very quick and easy and I used ink colours that are in the patterned paper from the Perfect Picture Party Designer Series 6x6" paper stack.  Easy as card to make!  Hope you like it.

03.13.18_PANDA_GIF_SAB_UKSP

[gallery ids="343,344" type="rectangular"]

Remember Sale-A-Bration promotions end on 31st March 2018


so don't leave it til it's too late!


Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!


Product List








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!