Meet Nibbles and Pip

05 February 2021

Fabulous Fridays @ 5'o'clock, 5thFeb2021

 G'day everyone

Well what a lovely surprise I got when I received my advanced order of the new Butterfly Bouquet suite this week.  I love the stamps & dies and oh those designer series 6x6" papers, gorgeous.  

I've created a lovely card today using all three products. I've also done blending using the new'ish blending brushes as well. My stamped background Calypso Coral was used.  I die cut some of the butterflies from the DSP and layered them over the stamped image. I've also edged those die cut butterflies with a black marker so they are quite bold looking. Such a pretty bundle to have. It will be available from 2nd March, so not long to wait!


so until next time, remember,
happy stamping, colouring & creating!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!