Meet Nibbles and Pip

12 November 2017

My latest FF@Five'o'clock'ish post...

Sunday, 12 November, 2017




Better late than not at all....




Hi everyone,
I'm so sorry there's been no FF@F'ish posts for the last couple of weeks.  All kinds of things have been going on in my little corner of the world so I've been very distracted.

For now I want to share with you a rather cute and easy gift tag I made using supplies left on my desk and a stamp set that is not just a holiday themed one but also in the Annual catalogue so it won't disappear after Christmas.  I've used the the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and the lovely matching punch. Stamped the Santa and coloured him with water colour pencils. Punched him out and layered him onto a scrap of patterned paper from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper stack (this stack has an amazing array of backgrounds, do check it out!)

I rounded the corners of the patterned paper by using the corner round that is at the top of the Envelope punch board.  NOTE: There isn't an individual punch to round corners available anymore, but if you have our Envelope punch board, don't forget it DOES have a corner rounder in it, very handy to know that.

I then trimmed down a scrap of Chocolate Chip card stock and punched one end with the Scalloped tag topper punch, used the envelope punch board to round the bottom two corners of the tag.  Glued the paper onto the Chocolate Chip piece then adhered my little Santa on with foam dimensionals. For my light blue ribbon on the tag, I hand dyed some white silk seam binding using pool party re-inker mixed with rubbing alcohol.  Easy peasy and a little tag that will brighten any gift.



I hope you liked this little project. It's so lovely to receive gifts that
have a handmade tag on them, something many people love to
keep and even use as bookmarks!
til next time,
happy stamping, colouring and creating!

Product List








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!