Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 November 2017

Tutu Tuesday, 14th November 2017!

Hi everyone,

Yes it's Tuesday and as many of you may already know, I love Tutus!

This is a quick post to let you know I'm currently working on my next FF@F'o'clock'ish post.  I am slowly moving most of my posts over to this location because I feel I have a lot more control here and less chance of my posts vanishing before they go live.   I will have lots of  news to share with you over the coming months as well so do check back regularly with my little corner of the web!

Today is also my one and only son Benjamin's 26th birthday.  How did that happen? LOL.Many happy returns my dear son, your father and I love you much, have a fabulous day!

Image may contain: 1 person, beard, sunglasses, sky, outdoor and close-up

For now,  I'll leave you with one of my favourite Tutu images.

Enchanted Fairy Tutu Dress - for our bridesmaids :P @Marissa Centrella

Til next time,


happy stamping colouring and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!