Meet Nibbles and Pip

18 May 2019

FF@F'o'clock, 17th May 2019

 




PurpleNewFabulous Fridays at 5'o'clock'ish!

Welcome to FF@F'o'clock'ish, it's well and truly out of what as far as timing goes but as people say, better late than never LOL


Today I unboxed my Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit.  I did get some sneak peaks of it at Onstage Auckland last month (April) but I had to hold some things back. Many of you may have seen so much online already and I just waited til I had my hands on the kit so I could share it with you.  This is the outside of the box, isn't it pretty!

20190516_095424.jpg




This video was done earlier today and I still wasn't quite awake. I had to fight off two kitties to ensure nothing got knocked over or 'swatted/chewed/stolen' little rascals they can be, especially Mr Nibbles!  Look at him when I tried to open it yesterday morning! Nibbles by name, Nibbles by nature, be we loves 'im!

Image may contain: cat




So here you go....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQpXtWVJFrA&feature=youtu.be






Product List










No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!