Meet Nibbles and Pip

31 May 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 31/May/19

PurpleNewFabulous Fridays at 5'o'clock'ish!

G'day everyone, happy Friday to you all.


A quick share today to show you some more of what's coming in next week's new catalogue release.  I absolutely love this stamp set with it's matching dies, The Sailing Home Bundle!  I haven't bought any of the coordinating Designer Series Papers as yet. I thought I'd let the stamps create my background.  What I've used is listed below in my product listing.  I've only used stamps, ink, cardstock, adhesives & my die cutting machine (I've a Bigshot).  There are some amazing male themed products, something I know many have asked for.  I can also see this card made in a more feminine hue as well.




finishedcardSAclosup1

finishedcardSA2a




Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!