Meet Nibbles and Pip

06 January 2021

Happy New year 2021!!!

 Welcome to 2021!

I trust you all had a lovely Christmas & new year.  It was a quiet one here in Sydney, Australia.  Covid19 has kept a lot of places either closed or restricted in their allowed attendee numbers.

We were able to visit my father & sister on Christmas day for lunch, as well as catch up with our son, Ben, DIL, Kat & grandson Aiden in the morning too.  We totally adored Aiden's reaction to us giving him and his parents new fishing rods.  You'd think that 5yr old was born with a fishing rod in his hands. He had it unpacked, put together and pretending to use it like a pro!


We had the Christmas we wanted, nice & quiet.  Hubby has time off this year so we are doing just day trips here & there finding new place to eat at. Though we've found the Tate's Hotel in Windsor which is about a 1/2 hour drive from us.  Been there twice now for lunch and my goodness, both times I've not been able to finish my meal. They give you huge portions.  Thank goodness for the new air fryer I bought hubby for his birthday mid December.  I brought home my left overs and bingo, 5 minutes and those chips were hot & crispy and my chicken parmi was nice and hot again without being dried out.  I totally recommend this air fryer. It does a lot more than those ones that just have the drawer that pulls out with a basket in them.

Here's a photo of the one I bought.  It has 3 shelves, a rotisserie and you can dehydrate foods in it too.  No need for heating first either, love it. The days of fried foods are now gone in the Hampson's Hovel!!!  It's by Kitchen Corture.

 

I got it from Harvey Norman online and it was delivered in 48hrs, fabulous!  I thought it would be huge on our kitchen bench but it takes up hardly any space at all!

 So, what's new with Stampin' Up!????  The Mini catalogue is now live as is the Sale-A-Bration flyer.  Remember, when you purchase $90AU or more you automatically get to choose a free item from the SAB flyer.  Who doesn't love freebies!

I have to say this new mini catalogue is so very beautiful.  Just the Fine Art & Love You Always Suites of products alone are enough to make a girl drool!  Check out pages 10 to 14 and 32 to 34 for all those gorgeously pretty products.  I've made a few creations using a few of the new items. I'll leave you with some photos!


I also absolutely love the new stamp & die bundle, Simply Succulents on page 39.  I've coloured them in this card below using Blends. And see that lovely textured background?  It's a new 3D embossing folder called Painted Texture from the Fine Art Bundle.  I've swiped Coastal Cabana onto one side of the folder before placing my white card stock in it and running it through the new Stampin Cut & Emboss machine.  Wonderful texture!!!


Til next time, remember,

happy stamping, colouring & creating!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!