Meet Nibbles and Pip

20 September 2019

Thursday Thoughts, 19 September 2019!

Change1degreeWatermarkedA copy

Well hello again, welcome back if you've visited before, welcome welcome if you're new to my little corner of the world in blogging!


This graphic above I made this morning after watching a motivational catch up video. Sorry not sure where I 'gleaned' the thought from but it was swirling around in my head by the end of the video so I had to make it.  My one thing today?  Come on, it's on 2pm, I've still time LOL.  So anyway.......................

Goodness me what a busy time of it.  Last week as you know, I was up and back to my father's twice in the one week.  This week didn't slow down.  We had our little Miss Pip at the Vet's for her yearly check up and she even had a 'kitty pedicure' whilst there.  She was very good, not like her big brother Nibbles (we all know he's all kinds of special) but oh my goodness.  Although this little girl cried at the top of her voice the whole trip there and pee'd herself.  She was very good once Dr Lauren came and we were talking and petting her. She was so good and didn't flinch when she had her shots and the dreaded thermometer "placed" ROFL.  She was a little panty and scared on the way home but yes she was happy to get out of her carrier.

PipAug2019b

Nibbles the 'special one' is going tomorrow but he's being sedated and having his yearly all over clipping at the same time.  Oh gabapentin how we love you for turning "the special one" into a slightly dopey docile kitty for the day!  Here he was when he had to be locked out in their enclosure during house repairs earlier this year.


Then the rain set it making it harder for us to get out to their enclosure and the pair of them didn't want to go out.   We also had to fly to Melbourne very early Wednesday morning.  So up at 4am and over to Sydney Airport we drove!  Aggh glad hubby drove my more luxurious car and that I got a booked parking space for the day right across the road to the airline checking. Happy about that!  Why were we in Melbourne for the day?



To celebrate this!





Not just to Naval veterans & families but with the CFA as well!




And here he is, my father-in-law, Merv!  He was so very chuffed that I went down with my hubby too.  It was nearly a 20 hour day for me but oh so happy that we both could go and we all had such a lovely time before heading to Government house.  So much fun being silly with my hubby's family, we really do have great times, though few and far between over the last few years.   Ah lunch together is always a very funny time!  We even got to walk through the DFO there at Spencer street before going to Government house and blow me down if I didn't find a pair of little navy blue leather shoes that my MIL helped me find and they were a perfect fit, $39 thank you very much, little Wirgie will have those!

I hope to have some more photos soon. We have an official family portrait that was taken and my SIL has more on her phone to send us. But here's my hubby with his parents before the ceremony and delicious afternoon tea and my FIL once all the proceedings were over and we could walk about Government house for a while!





Government House is so grand, I didn't take many photos of inside, I was too busy trying not to trip over the amazing rugs, looking at the gorgeous displays etc but I did get this photo of some of the magnificent pansies and Parrot tulips in bloom in the garden!



That's all for today, I'm a bit worse for wear after the last 10 days and am not up to much else for a few days.  I do have an idea for a tutorial swirling around in my head so hoping that maybe by the end of the weekend I can get that design down in paper and ink and shared with you, so....

Byee for now and remember,


happy stamping, colour & creating!






 

 

1 comment:

  1. […] tired and sorry for ourselves.  Too funny, we were up at 4am to go to Melbourne last week as my Thoughts on Thursday post explained. But I also had to be up with him at 4.30am on […]

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!