Meet Nibbles and Pip

28 September 2019

Fabulous Fridays @ 5'o'clock'ish, 27th September 2019

FFat5OclockishJune2019a

Hello there everyone,


This is short and sweet but I wanted to say hi and share a quick little card I made this week.  I've been in a bit of a creative desert so I had to force myself to sit and just stamp. Pretty happy with this little creation.

finishedcardVeryVersaillesCloseUp1a

I've had both my kitties at the Vets' in the last 10 days as well for their annual checks and vaccinations.  Whilst there, Nibbles our ragdoll had his yearly 'grooming'  ie, he went in a ragdoll and came out a temporary siamese LOL.  He's so darn cute!!

     







So here is my finished card, it was very quick and I think I've almost broken the creative drought ;-)

finishedcardVeryVersailles1a

'til next time, remember


happy stamping colouring & creating!






Product List
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!