Meet Nibbles and Pip

23 September 2019

Monday Musing, 23rd September 2019!

MondayMusingsJune2019A

 

Well if I blinked I'd have missed the last week or so!  It went by so fast that I'm wondering if it really did all happen LOL. 


I'm feeling a little worse for wear though so I am having a very quiet Monday.  I've been trying to get out of my creative 'slump' but all I seem to be doing is sorting, filing, putting things away and culling! Not just crafting things either, all around the house!   I start looking for something and get sidetracked by something else and the next thing you know I'm culling again.  Sigh sigh sigh!  Doesn't help I forgot to take a hat to Melbourne last week and lupus/fybro myalgia are being a bit bothersome!

The Herbster and I have had a fabulous time though we are both a bit tired and sorry for ourselves.  Too funny, we were up at 4am to go to Melbourne last week as my Thoughts on Thursday post explained. But I also had to be up with him at 4.30am on Friday.

Here's my SailorMan as he's been affectionately known as for the 30yrs we've known each other, yes 30yrs as of a couple of days ago!  This is in his refurbished workshop up the back yard where he creates those huge model ships. Doesn't do anything by halves does he? No model boats under 12ft long.  That finished one just under the bench, the Yamato! It's 14ft long and took 8 1/2 years to create right from the hull up!  You can see some of his pieces he's working on currently of the Kirishima.  Yes he's a world war two history buff!




Guess what?  Neither of us heard our alarms!!  5.30am and the Herbster's running down the hallway going sh*t, quick get the kitty meds and lets wrap that kitty up like a burrito and get it into him, I'm going to have to drive to work!!!  When he's lecturing/teaching, he starts at 7am sharp in the lecture/simulator rooms on the navy base.  Once a sailor always a sailor, must be on time!!!! I just hope he didn't speed through the back streets of Surry Hills and Paddington on his way to Randwick barracks, LOL, he's done that before, oops!



So why did we have to be up that early again?   This little fellow here, yup the 'all kinds of speshul' Mr Nibbles the Ragdoll was going in on Friday to have his yearly complete clipping (and vet check, vax and claw clipping too). He has to be sedated because he's terrified being at the Vets.  I was a tad worried because last week was quite horrible weather wise. When in Melbourne we baked, when in Sydney we were freezing.   Nibbles didn't mind, he has been hiding himself under any throw blanket or bed doona he can find LOL.  He went in a Ragdoll, came home a temporary Siamese ROFL.



  

He's very active again and quite vocal. Plus I feel looks rather handsome too! Miss Pip doesn't recognize him and has been hissing at him ever since. My the tables have turned. Nibbles the bully has become the bullied and Miss Pip is being the bully.  Ah cats, they are so unique and funny and so hard to work out some days but we love them and I think they love us and each other. They have a funny way of showing it though sometimes ;-)

Anywhooo that's all for this Monday, I do have to get dressed and go up to the shops for some fresh fruit & veggies.  I hope you all have a great week no matter where you are or what you are doing!

til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!