Meet Nibbles and Pip

03 September 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 3rd Sept 2019!

TutuTuesdayJune2019Floral1a

Hi everyone and welcome to another Tutu Tuesday!  How's this gorgeous little number!




It's been so cold and wintery here in my part of Sydney that I've gone all winter colour themed lately.  I have had a great play with the Pigment Sprinkles that were released in this year's annual catalogue.  My goodness didn't I get in a mess, but what fun.  I think you'll love these sprinkles too. They are very different to the Brusho powders SU had out not long ago.  These new Pigment Sprinkles are exact matches to our ink pad colours, what's not to love about that.  AND they do not have to have a hole pierced into their lid, they already come with a little shaker lid under the screw on lid. Handy as and much easier to control as well as travel with, no spilling!

BottleOpened1

So what have I done?  I've selected colours that blend well and sprinkled them onto Fluid water colour paper.  Next I have carefully spritzed a find mist of water over the paper.  Make sure you have scrap paper, and a couple of layers too, behind your work because these sprinkles are very vibrant.

sprinkledonDrypaper1

Here's how much I sprinkled on to my water colourpaper, the next photo is after I had spritzed it with a fine mist of water...

spritzedGGrapeMMelody1

Next a quick blast with my heat gun to dry and flatten the paper back down again...

DryWithHeatgun1

Tip:  when sprinkle the pigments you may notice that they don't look anything like the colour descriptions.  But wait til you've hit them with water and you'll see the bright colours appear, brilliant!  Below are some of the sheets I created, it's amazing how brilliant these pigment powders are. I have to say I love them much more than those Brushos. And you know what? You get 6 different bottles for much less than those Brushos cost too!  Got to love that!

SomeOfMyPlaying2


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I'd finished playing, I turned several of these sheets into cards and I'm well pleased with the results I got.

finishedCard3

finishedCard2

finishedCard1

This third one has to be my favourite & I've used the Very Versailles stamp set on this one

Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List
















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!