Meet Nibbles and Pip

05 May 2018

FF@F coming to you in 'silence'! 4May'18

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

G'day everyone. 


I had grand plans to have my first video made for you this week.  We got home last Sunday from our cruise and I've been ill and without a voice since Monday night, dang!   Never fear, I've some really sweet sneak peaks of products to show you cos early this morning I received some more new goodies that will be released for sale 1st June.         Oh my oh my, we say it each year but really, this catalogue is the best I've seen yet!.All the new colours in inks and card stock are amazing and wow the new yellow, Pineapple Punch is fabulous.  I wasted no time hand dying some white seam binding using it's reinker to go on this lovely card.


hellohellohello1a


hellohellohelloCardOnly


To create this watery coloured background, I swiped the three different colours, lightest to darkest, onto an acrylic block, spritz it with water then stamped the block onto water colour paper. Beautiful effect.  And in the 2nd card you'll see where the ink ran a bit and I thought that's wrecked.  Nope not so.  I chose a tree from a new stamp set coming called Rooted in Nature and hand drew in the roots where it bled. If you've loved Lovely As A Tree, then  you'll love this 2 case, 16 stamp set coming 1st June. Gorgeous!

RootedInNatureTreeRootsCloseUp

RootedInNatureTreeRoots1

There's a new 'accessory' in the new catalogue too that I think is going to be popular.  It is called "Simply Shammy"  and I've already used it and love it.  The description in the new catalogue says "This reusable stamp cleaning mat makes stamp cleaning effortless. Just add water, then wipe stamps on shammy.  Durable, thick shammy easily cleans ink from narrow grooves. No lint, no chemicals-just clean! (Ink will stain shammy but won't transfer to your fingers or other stamps.) Portable, 12.7x178cm in size, fits neatly in a stamp case"   Check it out.

SimplyShammy1

[gallery ids="423,422" type="rectangular"]

SimplyShammy4

Sooo....  there you go, a few new items to look forward to hitting my online store 1st of June. I'll have more to share with you as we get closer to the end of the month. 


til next time,


happy stamping, colouring


and creating!


Product List












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!