Meet Nibbles and Pip

26 May 2018

FF@F'ish, she's back folks! 25 May2018

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg


Well... g'day!


Sorry about last week's missing FF@F post,


it was a big busy week in Wirgie's world.


2nddoublepageVHThreadTechMay2018

Some of you may have seen the video I made earlier this week using Brushos mixed with water and the 'threading' technique that's been very popular online recently.  I loved trying this technique and it can be very messy as my video showed.  It's so worth playing with though, because no two thread pulls turn out the same.  Here is a gorgeous card I made with just using the Prussian Blue Brusho mixed with water and the thin cotton thread.  I did try thicker cotton twine but I mixed the Brusho with rubbing alcohol like I do when I hand dye my ribbons. I also used thicker paper ie water colour paper but ended up with just a spread mess of the colour.  Soooooooo don't be tempted to use water colour paper, it' will bleed all over the place.  You can try it but maybe with less soaked twine/thread??

closeup1   finishedInside

I have stuck with a more or less monochromatic colour theme with this card. Below are the products I've used. As you can see, there's a gorgeous new 12x12 Designer Series Paper I've used in the background of my photos too, all listed below this to go live for sale at my online store 1st June 2018!  And that blue base card?  Oh yes, Blueberry Bushel!!!  Brushos are available NOW!

finishedInside




finishedcard1




Til next time


happy stamping, colouring and creating!


Product List
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!