Meet Nibbles and Pip

12 May 2018

FF@F'ish, new goodies? Yes! 11May2018

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a fabulous week.  Mine's been rather quiet, yup, still not much of a voice and I'd been home alone for 8 days whilst hubby took his turn to visit down in country Victoria.  Thankfully he was home before this went live coz I sure have missed him.   Today's creation was lovingly made with the help of Mr Nibbles, our ragdoll kitty.  Well he tried. Eventually he left me alone to get on with it. Thankfully he didn't leave any little chew marks in the water colour paper I was trying to chop up. You can see him on this clip on my Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/StampOutYourArtWithVirginia/videos/1178452452295950/

Today I've used Grapefruit Grove cardstock as my base and water colour paper as my layer.  With the gorgeous new Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder I embossed lightly water spritzed water colour paper and ran it through the big shot machine.  I didn't dry it because I then picked up with my aqua painter brush ink from Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel & Powder Pink  ink pads to colour the embossed image.  I love how the water colour paper lets the ink 'spread' naturally to colour. You don't have to use much.

CloseUp1b

A touch of Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, a sentiment from the stamp set "A Good Day"  stamped in Fresh Fig, layered onto G rapefruit Grove that's been punched out with 2 different sized scalloped circle punches and tadah a beautiful and rather quick card to RAK to someone special!

FinishedCard1

Tip:  I sponged the outer edges of my base card with the same colour ink to make it pop a bit more.  I also sponged the layer with Pineapple Punch ink too to give my card a more framed and finished look.

PLEASE NOTE: the new ink colours and the embossing folder are available from 1st June 2018. The Scalloped circle punches are carrying over from the current Occasions catalogue too!



til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating! 






Product List


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!