Meet Nibbles and Pip

27 May 2018

New products on the horizon! 26May2018

Happy weekend to you all.  It's been a lazy, musical, creative kind of day at the Hampson's Hovel today.


There's nothing more relaxing in our little house to listen to music and create on a chilly almost winter's day and that's just what we've been doing.   And I'm not shy to admit, amongst my huge music collection there may just be a ton of Osmond tracks.  I have to say though, picking up both volume 1 and 2 of Guardians of the Galaxy Mix Tape CDs yesterday was brilliant, got to love a bargain at JBHiFi ;-)


So you have to all be wondering about the new catalogue.  I've been creating this afternoon with the most gorgeous stamp set, Accented Blooms.  I am sure I could come up with so many different ideas but I did these two creations trying to use up what was in my scraps basket on my desk.  Ever had that moment when you know you've got something but you just can't find it?  Oh yeah, happens to me all the time in this cramped little corner. But phew, I found my silver embossing powder and yay, it's perfect for an elegant black, white & silver little number.   Hope you like them. There is a list at the bottom of this of what I used. Remember some items won't be available to purchase in my online store until 1st June 2018.       AND THAT'S ONLY NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!

[gallery ids="456,458" type="rectangular"]

AccentedBlooms1BrushColouredFullAccentedBlooms1BlackSilver

(the background of this was created by sprinkling brushos on my open embossing folder then spritzing with water before placing the white card stock in and running through my bigshot machine. This is not my technique, I give credit to Alisa Tilsner for this)

NOTE: In the product list I have put 'new' in red next to items that will be in the new catalogue



Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!


Product List








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!