Meet Nibbles and Pip

20 October 2018

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 19th October 2018!

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

Hello and welcome back to another FF@F'ish,


long time no posting!


You know I've missed doing this, it's taken a while for me to get my head around letting go of what I can no longer control.  For those of you following me, my father's lung cancer can't be operated on but he is being booked in for radiation therapy as soon as possible.  It's a process and one that you can't hurry the powers that be along with. So we have to be patient.

In the mean time, I've been creating up a storm. Making 70 yes, seventy, swaps for an up and coming Stampin' Up!' live OnStage Local event happening in November down in Melbourne Australia.  I can't share with you yet what I've been making but trust me, on 13th of November, after the event, there will be a blog post go live with what I've made and instructions on how I've made them.  I've had fun putting them together and it's been rather 'theraputic' to get me creating again. To be honest, I'd lost my creative spark, my mojo as some may call it.  Making those swaps was just the ticket to pull me out of a terrible rut.  Soooooooooo without further waffling on, below is a video I made showing just how quickly it is to put together a card from one of Stampin' Up!'s amazing card kits.  Below this you will also see a close up of the card and links to my online store to purchase all products needed to do the same!   Enjoy!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAKt9arDquU




Here is my finished card, it's so pretty!

CloseupFinished1a

finishedcard1b

CardEnvelopeKit1



Like this kit a lot? Want to make more? 


You can buy a refill for this kit. You already have the stamps and ink, so why not, it's a very popular kit indeed.  There's a link to the refill kit listed in my product list below as well, got to love that!



Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!