Meet Nibbles and Pip

23 October 2018

Tutu Tuesday!

Well hello there everyone!


Today is a very special day in the Stampin' Up! ® world!  Today marks their 30th Birthday, isn't that amazing in this day of fast changes!


10.23.18_SHAREABLE_BirthdayStampSale_SPUK

Because of this fabulous milestone, for today only there is a 15% off sale on selected stamp sets.  I've chosen one of those stamp sets to show some really cute cards I made.  I've also, on one of them, used an amazing DynamicTextured Impressions Embossing folder called Tin Tile.  The Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders are a very deeply etched finish which I think many are going to love.  I've had mine for a while but finally 'christened' it, yay me!

Tip: when using the Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folders, remember they don't have the same 'sandwich' as regular embossing folders so do take some time to check out page 222 of the current annual catalogue where you will find listed the different sandwiches you'll need to know to make the most of your embossing folders!  I also found spritzing ever so lightly with an extremely light mist of water also helps to 'soften' card stock and not split it with such deep embossing folds. 

So here  you go, these are the cards I made, one is for my dear father, John, who starts his radiation treatment this Wednesday 24th, to try and 'kill' the cancer in his lungs.

FinishedApronWithLoveGoldBlack1aCloseUp

FinishedApronWithLoveGoldBlack1a

On this card, I got a piece of sanding block and sanded the gold foil once I'd embossed it, I hope you can make that out.  I also layered over a piece of vellum that had been embossed too (sorry that's not on my product listing but it is the Petal Pair twin embossing folders found on page 223 of the current annual catalogue)











These next two, I have my Stampin' Up!® upline, Kylie Bertucci to thank for the inspiration coz I 'CASE'd' her card, thanks Kylie.  What's 'CASE'ing' you ask?  Copy and Share Everything!

FinishedApronWithLoveFlirtyFlamingo1aCloseUp

FinishedApronWithLoveFlirtyFlamingo1a

FinishedApronWithLoveLemonLime1aCloseUp

FinishedApronWithLoveLemonLime1a




Aren't they the best cards, I love how they all came together.  Below you will find a list of much of what I used to create these cards. Got any questions?  Don't hesitate to drop me a line at wirgei101@gmail.com !

Oooo and I nearly forgot, it's tutu Tuesday, how's this for a ballet tutu, gotta love the ballet slippers too!

It's not about the shoes. It's about what you do in them.




Product List






























Apron Of Love Photopolymer Bundle

Apron Of Love Photopolymer Bundle

[145986]

$79.00






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!