Meet Nibbles and Pip

27 October 2018

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 26th October 2018!

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

Welcome back to another Fabulous Friday at Five'o'clock'ish!


Yes, I've been a bit inconsistent but such is life at the Hampson's Hovel and in Wirgie's world!


I hope you like the project I've been working on this week.  I thought it was time I christened this lovely stamp set "Beautiful Promenade"  It's been sitting on my shelves for a couple of months taunting me to use it.  I wasn't sure where to start but once I did, well, let's let the video show you ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KETrTe716M




NibblesHelps1

Someone wanted to play with my aquapainter brush and chew the corners of my paper and card pieces, hello Nibbles, by name and nature LOL







How did I get the speckled coppery background?  Take a look at this little video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5QjhGjpp1Y




FinishedCard1aCloseup26Oct2018




And here is my finished creation.  Now some of you may have seen my posts on Facebook about the missing 5cm square acrylic block with a polymer stamp attached. To the moment of publishing this it still hasn't turned up, dang!  But I improvised by using the matching leaf die here so all was not lost.   You may hear me cheer all around Australia when that darn block and stamp turn up ;-)   Soooo here is my final finished project I am very very happy with it and even got a massive oh wow from the Herbster, my hubby

FinishedCard1a26Oct2018

Soooo..... til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!