Meet Nibbles and Pip

02 October 2018

It's Tuesday and there's a Tutu but...

Hi everyone,


I'm currently up on the central coast of New South Wales. Today is the day I take my dear father to find out exactly what stage his lung cancer is and what treatments, if any they can offer him.  I've been up here a since yesterday so I didn't have to contend with the long weekend traffic going in and out of Sydney as it was a public holiday yesterday and the end of term three for most school kids in NSW too so yeah, loads of traffic usually leaving Sydney for holiday destinations.

I have been creating, but not at my desks for very long, mostly to finish of UFO's ie unfinished objects. I have a box full of cards to go to my church and bible study group.

So no, I've no tutotial at the moment I'm sorry, life has been quite upside down since my father's diagnosis. My husband has been working very long hours, travelling to Canberra and Melbourne for his company (I may have mentioned he's a defense contractor to the Navy) So life has been a bit scrambled lately.  Some fabulous news is I can officially share that my son is engaged and his father and I don' think it will be a very long engagement.

I'm offically now 'Nanny GinGin' to little Aiden, my Benjamin's stepson. Aiden turned three a few weeks ago.  My DIL, Kat, it's her birthday today and Ben and Kat have been on a 5 day cruise with friends to not only celebrate Kat's birthday but their engagement. Here's a photo of my beautiful little extended family. I'm biased but aren't they gorgeous!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Benjamin Hampson, people smiling, glasses and beard

So thank you for stopping by this sunny Tuesday up here at Chain Valley Bay North. And what would Tuesday be without a gorgeous tutu to oggle at.

"Spanish rose", Oil on canvas by Christiane Vleugels.

(this is "Spanish rose", Oil on canvas by Christiane Vleugels)


'til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!