Meet Nibbles and Pip

06 July 2018

Darling Label Punch Box!

Welcome everyone,


I did a quick 'unboxing' video of this beautiful new Darling Label Punch Box.  The tin alone is totally gorgeous!






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFASe2-mBWU





Here is a creation I did this morning using up a hand coloured background I made with reinkers. I've used the sentiment stamp and the new Darling Label Punch along with some of that very pretty Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon.  A little bling and tadaah!


handdyedBackgroundLabelPunch1b

handdyedBackgroundLabelPunch1a

finishedcardHandDyedLabelPunchJuly2018

Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






Product List


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!