Meet Nibbles and Pip

17 July 2018

Tutu Tuesday Tutorial, 17th July 2018

Tutu Tuesday Tutorials!

Welcome back to another Tutu Tuesday Tutorial!   And how cute is the Tutu I've chosen for today?    You know, one day Wirgie will have her very own Tutu, I live in hope ;-)


a0b4e6aea0932ce1ae5dc120327946e1



This week I am colouring in some gorgeous dragonfly wings with a new set of watercolour pencils that goes on sale 1st August 2018. I received my pre-order set this week and couldn't wait to try them out.  I've also used clear Wink of Stella to make my dragonfly's wings look shimmery and gossemer like.  I hope you like it.







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k0L0SF58rQ




REMEMBER: The 2nd set of Watercolour pencils will go on sale on the 1st of August 2018. Don't forget the date because I predict they are going to be very popular and may just sell out fast!


Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






Product List




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!