Meet Nibbles and Pip

03 July 2018

Tutu Tuesday's Tutorial, 10 July 2018

Tutu Tuesday Tutorials!

Welcome back to another tutorial on Tutu Tuesday!   How cute is this little Tutu that I shared on my Facebook page this morning?  I love me a gorgeous tutu that's for sure.

f5de5b57cc513998f4cc3b80d644f015




And with that I bring you this week's video tutorial and yes, I've kind of kept with that rainbow theme that's in that cute tutu too.  I hope you like this, do leave me some feed back as well.  Also, if you have something you would like me to create a video tutorial on, leave me a message in the feedback comments and I'll see what I can do.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKOa8hcSH6Q




til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!


Product List












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!