Meet Nibbles and Pip

21 July 2018

FF@F'oclock'ish, 20th July 2018

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

Welcome, welcome to another Fabulous Friday at Five'o'clock'ish!


I hope you have all had a great week.  I also hope you have been enjoying my Tutu Tuesday Tutorials. I know I am totally hooked on making them for you all!

This week I've given my Stamparatus another workout to produce a gorgeous card with a couple of newer stamp sets.  One of them being the new style 'distinktive' stamps that are now available in the new catalogue.  As per Stampin' Up!'s information, this describes their new stamps well....



"Distinktive Stamps - Add monochromatic dimension and artistic flair to your stamping with Stampin’ Up!’s Distinktive stamps. Distinktive stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image for realistic depth and intensity.
All Distinktive stamps fit neatly on Classic Stampin’ Pads (see p. 182–187). For best results, apply ink to stamp using only the middle of the ink pad. Inking stamp along edges of an ink pad may cause ink lines to appear in the final stamped image.







As per the photos below, you will see how I have placed the stamps on my Stamparatus and used my Stampin Write Markers to colour the rubber before stamping.  This allowed me to use many different colours and to stamp in exactly the same spot each time due to the fabulous holding qualities the Stamparatus gives.   I hope you like my creation. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all.




markersStamp1a

RedrubberonStamparatus1

closupFinished1a

Finished1a

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!


Product List




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!