Meet Nibbles and Pip

14 July 2018

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 13th July 2018

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

Welcome back those of you have been here before and a huge welcome to those of you who are new to my blog.


This week, following on from my Tutu Tuesday's Tutorial video, below is the card created from the technique I demonstrated to you earlier in the week.   You will also find below the photos a list of all the products I used to created with.




closup1a


closeupInside


finishedcard1a






I thought I'd add a couple more photos in of creations I've completed over the last week or so, enjoy and do let me know if there is any kind of technique you would like me to create a video tutorial for. I love making them!


Image may contain: text

I've used the gorgeous Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and the Accented Blooms stamp set for this little beauty (background paper is a retired design)


No automatic alt text available.

This creation was done using the Daisy Delight stamp set as well as the new Gallery Grunge stamp set on the background.  Hand dyed ribbon too!



Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






Product List












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!