Meet Nibbles and Pip

16 July 2018

Ombre ribbons? Yes please! 16 July2018

Hello there everyone.  It's a sunny but very cold Monday morning down here in my neck of the woods.  This morning I was playing with my Stampin Write Markers and some white ribbon seam binding samples.  The same ribbon I use when I hand dye them.

I made a video to show you what I was playing with.  It's very easy and the combinations of colours you can achieve are endless!  Hope you like this, have a play, you'll find it very easy to do!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBM_IvG6P0k&ab_channel=VirginiaHampson




til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






Product List










1 comment:

  1. […] time.  I promised to share a creation I made with hand dyed ribbons from a previous blog post (see here) .  This is one of my first Christmas Cards for 2018 and I’m very happy with it.  I have […]

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!