Meet Nibbles and Pip

09 August 2018

A great big ol' sneak peak!

Hi everyone!


Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm sharing with you a sneak peak at some new products coming in the new 2018 Holiday Catalogue.  Stay tuned, it will be released and all products will go on sale on 5th September 2018 through to 2nd January 2019!  The PDF will be available on that day too, downloadable for free!


08.01.18_SHAREABLE1_HOLIDAY_CATALOG_SP




I made this video earlier this morning, so I do apologize if I sound a bit 'ditzy' as I was quite hungry but also so excited to be able to share the unwrapping of these new products.  I can't wait to get playing with them later today and tomorrow.  Christmas cards and projects are always a favourite of mine to create.  I hope you will love these items as much as I do!  I said 'short video' but grab a cuppa and settle in for about 14 minutes LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po2F46RvggE

 




Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!




PLEASE NOTE: Products from the new Holiday Catalogue will not be on sale until 5th September 2018

Product List






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!