Meet Nibbles and Pip

20 August 2018

Take Your Pick Tool review-20Aug2018

Hi everyone.

I've created this quick video to show you the new Take Your Pick Tool that is going to be available come 5th September in the Holiday catalogue.  I show another brand's tool which I've had for years and really wasn't impressed with it. Particularly the end with the reversable perspex piercer & spatula, total rubbish as it bent the first time I tried to use the piercing end.   Stamping up have not only improved on that design, they've gone a step further making the Take Your Pick tool a 5 in 1 tool, YES, I said it is a 5 in 1 tool!  Have a look!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvuKB8DIg24




Til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






Product List








No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!