Meet Nibbles and Pip

22 August 2018

Tutu Tuesdays! It's product share time!

Tutu Tuesday Tutorials!

08.01.18_SHAREABLE1_HOLIDAY_CATALOG_SP

Sorry for the delay and that there isn't a tutorial today.  I am sharing with you some new products that will be coming in the new Holiday catalogue.  I think they are going to be very popular too.  Hope you like them and I think you will probably want to make a wish list, there's just so much gorgeousness in this year's collection!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA4OdvBxX-Y




til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!





REMEMBER, NOT ON SALE UNTIL 5TH SEPTEMBER 2018


Product List












1 comment:

  1. […] do not claim creation of this style of gift bag. I have taken my inspiration and measurements from Sam Hammond Donald, a fabulous demonstrator who resides in the UK. Sam inspired me to make these types of gift bags because let’s face it, most of us paper […]

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!