Meet Nibbles and Pip

12 August 2018

Belated FF@F'ish post...

Well I do say it's 'ish this FF@F'ish post LOL.  


Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

Time got away from me yesterday plus I had hubby home for the day so we made the most of it because it's rare he has a week day off.  He's just taught 26 weeks straight and that particular training course finished during the week so his company says as soon as each course finalizes and the sailors are shipped out, he can take an extra day off before the next intake of new crews arrive on the base.

Very quick FF@F'ish this time.  I promised to share a creation I made with hand dyed ribbons from a previous blog post (see here) .  This is one of my first Christmas Cards for 2018 and I'm very happy with it.  I have used a beautiful, new to 2018's annual catalogue, stamp set called Mistletoe Season (page 95). You can see the gorgeous bow I've added has been hand dyed using my Stampin Markers, I'm so very happy with how that ribbon coloured so well.




ribbonCloseup1a

ribbonCloseup1b

finishedcard1a




I hope you like this idea, it's a very easy card to make using just a repeat of stamping the two bows out of that stamp set in several different places and in different colours.  Stay tuned, I will be posting some more Christmas creations soon. I have just take delivery of some pre-order products that will be available to purchase from 5th September.  The new Holiday catalogue goes live on that day and I will have it available then as a free PDF download too!

til next time,


happy stamping colouring and creating!






Product List


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!