Meet Nibbles and Pip

29 August 2018

Catch up 'cause I missed yesterday's post.

Welcome everyone

Yesterday was a right off, life has had a few ups and downs lately.  As there won't be a FF@F'o'clockish post this week either (I'll be out of Sydney from Thursday)  I thought I'd make these videos showing you how I've coloured in the Blended Seasons stamp using water colour pencils.

REMEMBER:  The Blended Seasons stamp set & matching dies (if you get both as a bundle you save 10%)  plus the Watercolour pencils set two (not part of a bundle) are ONLY available until midnight 31st August 2018. There is NO guarantee any of these items will be available in the future.  I can tell you know the watercolour pencils are NOT in the new holiday catalogue due for release on 5th September.  If you want these pencils to continue on in the future, buy buy buy them and let Stampin Up know you want them as a regular supply item.  Only by showing sales are popular will they consider keeping them. So get cracking, and don't miss out!

Right sales spiel over.  On with the video tutorial!

Part one...




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB1W05OG1WA




Part two, sped up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoQ43enEmh8



And tadah, here is the finished card.  I have also added some touches of Clear wink of Stella to my flower petals so they shimmer and shine.


 finishedColouring1aNoLinesFinishedInside  finishedColouring1aNoLines

finishedColouring1aNoLinesFinishedCard

Til next time,


Happy stamping, colouring and creating!


and remember, only til 31st August 2018 can you get the stamps, framelits and set 2 of the water colour pencils :-)







Product List


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!