Meet Nibbles and Pip

18 August 2018

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 17th August 2018

Fabulous Fridays @ Five'o'Clock'ishHeaderJpeg

Welcome everyone to another Friday and it's fabulous coz the weekend is about to start!


This week I am showcasing a lovely stampset that you could earn for free or at a discounted price by placing orders to the value of $AU250.00 or more in my online store.

This stamp set can not be purchased any other way unless you are a demonstrator like me (contact me if you want more information on becoming a demonstrator)

Very Vintage lends it's self to a way of stamping that I love.  Let me show you what I do...




Part one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kjS1gFrG8

Part Two...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHFCRxzgpZ4




Below are some photos of my finished cards and a list of the products I have used.  Take a look at the state of my grid paper once I'd finished my Blackberry Bliss card. Trust me, once you start using grid paper to help 1) keep your work surface clean and two help in placements and measuring your projects, you'll wonder why you never bought some before now!

trashedgridpaper1

And this is what is left behind after you've cut out the label pieces. You can use this edge piece to make a window/shaker card!

[gallery ids="653,652" type="square" columns="2"]

And here are some close ups of my finished cards...

cardinsertBlueberry1a

FinishedVVintageBlueberry1a

FinishedVVintageBlackberryBliss1a

FinishedBlackberryBVeryVintage1a

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!






Product List




























2 comments:

  1. oh that Blackberry Bliss card is gorgeous. WOW it is stunning. Happy you thought that tip was a good one. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Narelle, thanks for stopping by. Your tip was genius so thanks for sharing it. Glad you like my creations. I think I may just make a few different colour schemes of this one cos I am so happy with how the Blackberry Bliss one turned out. Hugs to you darl. x

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!