Meet Nibbles and Pip

07 August 2018

It's Tutu Tuesday, I'm home! 7 Aug2018

Hi everyone


It's Tuesday and what would it be without a cute tutu!  Not tutorial this week as I've been interstate and not had time.  Isn't this colour gorgeous!  I have to admit whilst away, I did buy some Tim Holtz Oxide Ink & Distress pads and had to have in both ranges the Blue Print Sketch pads, this tutu reminds me of this gorgous colour!


アトリエ RisaさんはInstagramを利用しています:「ニシア✨ . 鮮やかなブルーに宝石を散りばめた様なお衣装に仕上がりました .ステージに登場の瞬間 会場が騒めく程✨輝いていたとお母様がお知らせ下さいました . 前回の紫のニシアに引き続き二着目のご依頼です . .お袖は3種類お作りしました 今回のお衣装…」

I had a lovely extended birthday week spend down in country Victoria with friends.  Didn't we have some fun!  Dinners, movies and even a live show. Such a wonderful way to have celebrated my 60th birthday.  I'm home but still not quite back in the land of Sydney city living.   Here's a couple of cards I created sitting at my bestie, Maggie's desk, over the last couple of days, we had loads of fun. I don't think any of these stamp sets used are current any more.  I know the flower one isn't but I couldn't resist colouring it in with water colour pencils.  I still have that lemon stamp and the gorgeous grunge stamp sets here at home.

No automatic alt text available.  No automatic alt text available.




Today is a quick post to let you know about some specials happening in my online store.


Firstly, yes, bonus days are back! 


For every $90.00 you spend (before postage) you can earned a $9.00 voucher to spend during the month of September.  All orders in August that are over $90.00 automatically will see you receive a voucher directly from Stampin Up.  So get checking out the catalogue and the flyer for this very special limited time, August 2018 only,


No automatic alt text available.

Secondly, for August only or until stocks last, you can purchase the exclusive bundle or separately of the following products listed below.  Don't miss out on these because there is no guarantee they will make it into any future catalogues.  The Blended Seasons Stamp set is a two case set available in both clear mount and wood mount.  It has the most gorgeous stamps that can be coloured in with the set of 10 new colours water colour pencils. Or your Blends or Stampin Markers too!  The gorgeous set of Stitched Seasons Framelits are perfect to use to create beautiful handmade items.  And the new 10 colours in the 2nd set of Water Colour Pencils are wonderful, don't miss out on them!

finishedCardBlendedBloomsCloseUp1a

finishedCardBlendedBlooms1b

finishedCardBlendedBlooms1a

'til next time,


happy stamping, colouring and creating!







Product List


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!