Meet Nibbles and Pip

05 April 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 5th April 2019!

PurpleNewFabulous Fridays at 5'o'clock'ish!

Welcome back fellow lovers of all things stamp ink & paper!


This week I'm sharing another card I made using the colour challenge my team manager set for us last week for the month of April, #CCFC02!  I liked the one I did on Tuesday but I feel this one shows the colour combination much much more beautifully!

I hope you like it.  I'm gearing up to leave for Auckland, New Zealand on Wednesday next week.  I hope to be able to blog whilst I'm there with some sneak peaks of the new Annual catalogue that comes out in the first week of June. I know I'll be adding photos to my Instagram page. To find me on Instagram look for 'Wirgie101'  I love these events and this is the first time I've actually traveled overseas for one of these events.  It's also a 3 day event which I've not been to for a couple of years at least.  I've only been to one day local events since 2015's Onstage that was on the Gold Coast of Queensland, Australia.   So this is going to be so much fun meeting fellow demonstrators from all around the world!

Why don't you have a go at this colour challenge, it's quite a stunning, elegant mix!

ColourChallengeCCFC02April2019




[gallery ids="1173,1174" type="rectangular"]

finishedcardCCFC02a




Please note some items I've used are no longer available but you could use other floral stamps to get almost the same effect I have with this lovely card!




Product List






























Painted Seasons Bundle



$0.00 SAB retired




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!