Meet Nibbles and Pip

19 April 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 19th April 2019

PurpleNewFabulous Fridays at 5'o'clock'ish!

Hello there everyone & welcome to another Fabulous Friday at Five'o'clock'ish


Goodness me time is flying along. This time last week I was sitting in the first session of OnStage Live in Auckland, New Zealand.  And didn't I have a corker of a time away!  I've already shared a few new things too.  Today I am sharing one of the stamp sets I was given at this event, Free As A Bird! It's gorgeous and perfect for colouring in with Blends, Markers, coloured pencils etc.   Yes I said Blends!  I now have a total of 4 yes FOUR Blends which were given to me also over last weekend.  Some of you know that I am a certified Copic Marker Designer and Teacher so I have held off buying any Blends because let's face it, I've nearly 400 different colour copic sketch markers!  I honestly couldn't justify buying any Blends.

20190413_174310Any whooo, over last weekend I finally got to play with some for the first time and ended up with this 4 for free.   I have tried to replicate the make & take we did during our first session. It's amazing how you can blend such a limited number of colours to make others and that's exactly what I've done.  There is a list below of what I have used. But please note, most are new products that won't go on sale until 4th June when the new Annual Catalogue goes live to the public.   I have to share this because I'm positive this suite of products is going to be much loved! The background paper is called Bird Ballad!  But first, take a look at how lovely my huge desk looks. Those that know me know how little I am and I need things kept in reach or they just don't get used.  I set up my new storage system yesterday. A few sections are on back order but wow, just wow, how neat and tidy does this look? I had a huge cull at the same time so watch out on my Facebook Business page for an album of photos of everything I am selling off. I will share the link here when I have it set up.  Check out my desk, I've three times as much space to work at now, love it. And see the beautiful floral grid paper?  I laminated a few sheets of it and it's fabulous. All I have to do is spritz and wipe with an old hand towel or tissues and my area is clean!

The card on the left is the make and take created whilst at OnStage Live. The card on the right with matching envelope was made at home using only the 4 Blends I have. I over layed all 4 colours to create the branch. Rather clever I thought.

finishedFreeAsABird1a

Til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!