Meet Nibbles and Pip

30 April 2019

Monday Musings, 29/4/2019

mondaymusings1ajpg

At the risk of repeating myself,


blimey is it really Monday again?


Where have the last 3 or 4 weeks gone?  Life has been a roller coaster, just got a ride it!  (there's a song in there LOL).   Days have been blurring for me lately, so forgive me if I repeat myself.   This is my blog for creative sharing but it's also kind of a diary too.  Any long time friends, my family, long time acquaintances even. Just anyone who's known me for a long time probably realize this.

I can ramble a lot but I find, just like "The Bloggess", Jenny Lawson can do and does, it helps to write things down, either by typing or leaving myself notes here, there and everywhere (there's another song!).  My phone is also a record of dates I need to remember or want to remember LOL.  Just as well it is or my Daddy would be in the pooh, he chucked out last year's calendar with all the dates he needed to remember, but yeah, Wirgie had them recorded on her phone. Handy that, when technology works how you want and need it to.

So today I am share some quotes.  I have to thank my lovely friend Michelle Lark for a gorgeous, tiny women's quote calendar she gave me for Christmas last year.  I've been forgetting to tear of the pages. But when I do, there is always some amazing quote that sees me nodding my head.  So here's a few to muse on.

  • "You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make" - Jane Goodall (Monday 22nd April's quote)

  • "I've always loved butterflies, because they remind us that it's never too late to transform ourselves" - Drew Barrymore (weekend of 27/28 April's quote)

  • "If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money" - Abigail Van Buren (Thursday 7th March's quote)

  • "Despite the forecast, live like it's spring!" - Lilly Pulitzer (weekend of 2/3 February quote)

  • "So you're a little weird? Work it! A little different? OWN IT! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd!" - Mandy Hale (Thursday 11th April quote)






But wait there's more!  I shared a mosaic of photos via my Instagram account on the weekend .  It was of my note book received in my Stampin'Up! tote back at April's OnStage Live.  Here are larger photos to show you that I've started a new 'memories/ideas/art samples/notes' journal out of it. Like that one I shared in this post at this time (click to see the video in a new page)




    

 



So thanks for stopping by, have a good week and maybe check out tomorrow's TuTu Tuesday's post, yes, it's scheduled, 'when you are on a good thing, stick to it" Aussies may know that quote, oh I crack myself up!



til next time, remember


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!