Meet Nibbles and Pip

07 April 2019

No, not Stampin' Up! 6 April 2019

Hi everyone,


surprize, a post on a Saturday!


I wanted to play with some non Stampin' Up products today just for a change.

I've used 4 different Distress Oxide ink pads to create my background. I spritzed it once  with a fine mist of water after I blended & dried.  I've stamped my fairy and mushroom stamps by Lavinia in Stazon Jet Black.  My sentiment is by Ali Edwards in Jet Black as well. I've dotted here and there some very tiny rhinestones, layered on to Basic Black cardstock and drawn around the outer edges with a gold Krylon leafing pen.  Love it!




LaviniaFairy1a

LaviniaFairy1b




Til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!